Friday, August 13, 2010

"Look Before You Leap!"

Usually, I err on the side of caution.

Unfortunately, I have not been cautious when accepting updates to my iPod Touch apps. One of my favorite apps, from Dictionary.com, is no longer working properly. The word of the day still pops up. However, clicking on VIEW no longer produces the result I have come to expect. The app does not open for me now.

When I looked for this app on the Apple App Store, I found a message saying that the update should not be accepted under certain circumstances. Clearly, going forward, I will always read about each update before adding to my iPod.

There is a new update from Dictionary.com. It reads, "Fixed bug that crashed app for devices on OS 3.0"

So wish me luck! I've missed my dictionary soooo much!

Update - Hooray, all is well (and I'm happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment