Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hit a Home Run With the Roku Digital Video Player and Netflix

Having a somewhat warped sense of humor, my favorite Christmas movie is "Mixed Nuts" (see Trailer). I have "Mixed Nuts" on VHS and DVD but was disappointed to find I had misplaced both..

What to do? What to do?

Straight to Netflix and, sure enough, there it was "Mixed Nuts" ready to be viewed instantly on my computer or instantly on my television using my Roku Digital Video Player.

Every year I worry whether the Christmas gifts I give will actually be something the recipients will be happy to receive.

This year I hit a home run. I gave fewer individual gifts and instead gave each family on my list a gift that can be shared.

What did I give?

From the Netflix website, I purchased a Roku Digital Video Player for myself (a second player) and players for my loved ones living elsewhere.

See User Reviews Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment